FIFA 21 TOTY (Team of the Year) predictions as voting start date confirmed
It's almost time for the release of the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team TOTY (Team of the Year) promo, with the voting start date now confirmed.
The FIFA 21 Team of the Year (TOTY) is arguably the biggest and most popular FUT promo, with the event featuring a selection of players based on their performances over the last calendar year, who are given special blue FUT items with significant upgrades and the best ratings of any FUT promo.
But what makes the FUT TOTY promo different to other FUT promos is that the team of eleven players that make up the Team of the Year squad, plus a 12th player, is decided by EA SPORTS FIFA community members by vote, with 55 TOTY Nominees up for selection.
* Click here to subscribe to Level up! The Esports and Gaming Show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Spreaker.*
The TOTY is normally made up of one goalkeeper, four defenders, three midfielders and three forwards, where each category can contain a player in any position.
FIFA 21 TOTY (Team of the Year) Predictions
The FUT 20 TOTY squad was as follows; Alisson (Liverpool), Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool), Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus), Andy Robertson (Liverpool); N'Golo Kante (Chelsea), Frenkie de Jong (FC Barcelona), Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City), Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona),Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain). Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) was named as the 12th TOTY squad member.
EA SPORTS have confirmed that the voting for the FUT 21 Team of the Year squad will begin on Thursday January 7, 2021.
So, who would feature in the FUT 21 Team of the Year (TOTY) squad? Check out our predictions below.
- GK: Manuel Neuer (FC Bayern Munich, Germany)
- RB: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool FC, England)
- CB: Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool FC, The Netherlands)
- CB: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid, Spain)
- LB: Alphonso Davies (FC Bayern Munich, Canada)
- CM: Thiago Alcantara (FC Bayern Munich, now Liverpool, Spain)
- CM: Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City, Belgium)
- CAM: Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United, Portugal)
- RW: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona, Argentina)
- ST: Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern Munich, Poland)
- ST: Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus, Portugal)
12th player prediction: Sadio Mane (Liverpool, Senegal)
This is a FUT 21 TOTY (Team of the Year) prediction, so there is no guarantee any of the players mentioned above will be included.
*FIFA 21 is out now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, with the next generation version of the game set to be released on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PlayStation 5 on December 4, 2020.
FIFA 21 Latest News
Next-gen technology powered by Frostbite delivers an unprecedented level of player fidelity.
Fans can enjoy deeper definition in player physiques, including flexing muscles after strikes and strand-based hair on some of the top footballers, combined with dynamic lighting that accentuates footballers’ faces and kits for a whole new level of realism.
Additionally, fans who jump into FIFA 21 can also benefit from Dual Entitlement, enabling them to upgrade their copy of the game from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X/S at no extra cost.*
Source: Read Full Article