Three questions for the Brewers after being eliminated from the postseason
- Sports reporter, Kansas City Star, 2002-09
- Writer, Baseball, Baseball Prospectus
- Co-author, Pro Basketball Prospectus
- Member, Baseball Writers Association of America
- Member, Professional Basketball Writers Association
The Brewers were never quite the darlings of the National League during the playoffs — that space was reserved for the Giants and Dodgers. Still, they were a 95-win team going up against the weakest of their three potential opponents, so one could be excused for thinking there was hope for a deep postseason run.
That didn’t happen, as the team fell in the NLDS to the Braves. Bradford Doolittle takes a look at where the Brewers stand and answers three key questions for the club moving forward to 2022 and beyond.
Source: Read Full Article